2-Tier Cat Tree from eBay Review

Two paws up! We only wish it were bigger



We have a 2 tiers cat tree from eBays. It is red so it matches the parents' couches. I love this cat tree because usually it is by the window in the family room also by the fireplace so it is warm there and I can see the birdies. This is where you can watch birdies the best and Figaro likes to sit on the bottom step and hang out. I like to sit on the top only. But it is a little small for a big kitty so only I get to go up there. But when Figaro sits on the bottoms he likes to swat my tail, it is kind of annoyings. Here it is in the middle of the livingroom 'cause we are watching our movie on TV. Of course I wish it were the taller. But we got it for only $25 including shippings! And it was brand new. Check eBay for great dealses.

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)