Cat Cube Review

Two Paws Way Up! This toy is great funs.


I got this cat cube for my 6 months birthday and I really like it. I love to hide in it, play in it, sleep in it. When Figaro got born he really liked it too and kept trying to make me move out of it, so Mom got him another one. Then we had two. You can buy lots of them and connect them to make tunnels but we fought a lot when they were connected. They also have a fun jangly thing on the insides that is fun for swatting. They are made of material like a human persons tent. We pretend like we are on a camping trips. Also I like to bring my toys in there and lay down and relax. Figaro likes to go wild inside of it and jump around like a crazy kitty.

Unfortunately, we are only allowed to play in it now with parents supervision because Figaro has decided to use it sometimes as a bathroom for his #1 businesses. We are not sure why this is.

We got this one at Wal Mart for about $3-$4. But we knows you can get it at Target too or really anywhere. It is collapsible so when we are not playing with it collapses into a small square for the closet.

1 comments:

  1. neverfull said...

    watch out! kitties like to potty in these cubes.

    i have a kitty tent from IKEA. i think it's made out of the same material but it doesn't make me want to potty in it.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)